The World’s 1st File Recovery Application for Android Phones.
1. Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts.
2. Retrieve photos, videos, audio and documents misplaced due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices.
3. Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and pictures before recovery.
4. Support multiple Android phones and tablets, just like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, etc ..
5. Only read and recover data, no personal info leaking.
To purchase the software in a cheaper price, you can try the below discount code, it can save you a lot.
User Guide for Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android
Step 1. Connect your phone or tablet to PC
After launching the program, get to the user window. Connect your Android device to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. Allow USB debugging (Optional)
If you didn’t enable USB debugging on your device, you’ll see the window. Proceed with the detailed expression in the window setting it now. (If you have enabled USB debugging on the mobile before, you can skip the step.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Hit “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click on “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Hit “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging’
Step 3. Begin analyzing and scanning the data on your phone or tablet
As you get the USB debugging done, connect your mobile to the computer again, it will detect your phone or tablet. Click “Start” key to analyze the data on the mobile. (Before you start, ensure that the battery is more than 20%, ensuring an extensive scan.)
If your mobile is not rooted before, the app will directly scan it after the analysis.When you rooted your android device before, you have to enable the program Superuser authorization on the screen of your device. Just click “Allow” once the message pops out on the device’s screen. Then back to the computer, and then click “Start” in the program’s screen to scan your phone or tablet.
Note: In case the software doesn’t scan anything for a long time once you clicked “Allow” on the phone, check your device again. Some devices present the “Allow” key for several times. It doesn’t matter. Simply click it until it doesn’t appear again or the app has started its real scan.
Step 4. Preview and recover
The scan will take you quite a while. Then, it is possible to preview all recoverable data located in the scan result one by one. Simply, the current messages, contacts, pictures, video and documents may also be scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. It is easy to separate them by its color.
Once preview, mark those you would like and click on “Recover” saving them on your computer. As to contacts, you save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; for messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.