Photos and videos are the best means to cherish pretty good old days. Many Galaxy user mentioned they have taken a plenty of pictures and videos in their daily life and store them on the Samsung phone. If you mistakenly deleted some pictures, videos or other media files from Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, or formatted the media storage, do not worry, the Android Data Recovery tool will enable you bring the deleted files back again.
Beyond retrieving lost Media files, Android Data Recovery as well can recover contacts and SMS files formatted or lost caused by other reasons from numerous smart phones. It’s actually a delightfully recovery program for your data’s rescue. Follow simple steps show you how to retrieve deleted images, videos from your Galaxy S3/S4/S5.
Step 1. Run the Recovery Software and connect your Samsung Galaxy to pc
Start the software, then plug in your Samsung S3/S4/S5 using a USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung phone
After connecting your phone to the pc successfully, you need to enable USB debugging on the phone to continue.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” (Click “Applications” (Click on “Development” (Check “USB debugging”.
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” (Click “Developer options” (Check “USB debugging”.
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” (Click “About Phone” (Tap “Build number” for a few times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” (Back to “Settings” (Click “Developer options” ( Check “USB debugging “. Note: When you fail to able it in the 1st time, attempt to disable it and reset it once more for a few times.
Step 3. Start to Scan your Mobile phone for Analyzing Data.
In this step, you will get a window to tell you click” Start”switch to go on. After that, please return to your mobile screen, where you will get a message to select “Allow “to scan data on your device.
Step 4. Restore the lost Pictures on your computer. Choose the item “Gallery” to bring back the recovered images, videos. Wait for the recovery procedure now.
1. Don’t utilize your phone when information loss occurs, so the data will not be overwritten.
2. It will be a lot more helpful if you store your mobile regularly.